YOUR TREATMENT EXPERIENCE
The clinic space is peaceful and spacious, allowing you to relax and rejuvenate.
Please note we are located upstairs within the HEALTH OASIS studio. Access is through the middle door, and please only park on the street, not outside the studio itself.
If you are new to us please arrive 5 minutes early to fill out some paperwork if you have not done so online.
Each appointment includes a consultation and treatment.
- Approx 50 minutes
- Initial consultations: up to 75 minutes
Your treatment time is entirely for you.
I treat one patient at a time.
- I listen to your story, and case history, ask questions, write notes
- We discuss any questions you may have along the way
- I’ll feel your pulses, look at your tongue, and maybe palpate certain points/channels or your abdomen depending on your case
- Any other testing, ROM, etc depending on the case
- We come up with a treatment plan and treatment specific to you
- We’ll get you comfortable on the treatment table
- You’ll either be face up, face down, or sometimes sitting up
- You’ll generally not need to remove any of your clothes, depending on what you’re wearing and what we are treating
- You’ll receive your individualized treatment which may include: Acupuncture, Cupping, Moxibustion, Heat lamp therapy, Acutonics, Massage, Acupressure, Press pellets/tacks
- While you’re receiving this you can relax, ask more questions, or talk (whichever you feel like at the time)
- I’ll let you rest for 20-30 minutes, while I write up some diet/lifestyle recommendations, organize your herbs, do any further research, and write up your notes
- I’ll take out your needles, remove any moxa and then let you get up slowly and in your own time
- Further questions
- I may give you personalized recommendations, reading material (treatment and self-care plan)
- Herbs (If relevant)
- Payment: Eftpos is available, or the correct cash with a receipt e-mailed to you for any private health claims
- You can contact me with further questions, feedback if you need
Sign up for my quarterly clinic newsletters & receive your FREE doable
“Healthy Habits” pdf
FUN | EATING | EXERCISE | REST